Hey there, I’m Edwin.
If you’re anything like me, you’re a quiet—intentional—high achiever. You invest a lot of energy thinking of ways to stretch yourself, your work , and your influence. You want to learn from the best in order to create positive —lasting—change. You are committed to doing great work that makes a meaninful difference. Work that matters.
But something always gets in the way. There seems to be too much noise and too little time.
My hope is to make this website the home to a small community of committed people who are looking to become stronger and more productive, more creative and better equipped, while also enhancing their relationships and their influence.
We’re all looking to improve and I would be honored if I can help you on your journey as I discover what works.
This page organizes and links to my best work.
Through my blog, my mission is to foster a community of like-minded leaders examining the best ways to gain clarity, courage, and commitment to reach their goals. From practical tools that you can quickly put into action, to proven strategies and techniques for personal growth, my goal is to empower you to get results.
In the links below, you’ll find my best articles as well as my personal suggestions – including my reviews on great books, great podcasts, and great resources. These include articles distributed here on my blog as well as guest posts on other publications and websites—such as The Good Men Project, Medium, and LinkedIn.
You can use categories to get started or search by title.
Best Writing (All Articles)
Articles are listed in reverse chronological order with my most recent work at the top. Enjoy!
- What You Overlook About Your Personal Strength
- Our Perception of Our World is Small
- 10 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago
- 5 Lies Holding You Back from Reaching Your Goals
- 6 Constructive Ways to Create Clarity
- How a Break Will Help You Gain More Clarity and Increase Productivity
- 3 Time Management Tips to Increase Performance
- You’re Not Ready for Leadership
- What No One Tells You About Working in Operations
About My Recommendations
You may find that some of my articles contain affiliate links to products, apps, and services. If you click through and purchase, I will receive a small commission on the sale. There is no price change for you. Also, rest assured, I only recommend what I personally use and believe will be helpful.
Where do I go from here?
- A good place to start is with the blog where you can search through my free content.
- If you’re in a hurry but want to stay in touch, you can quickly go to the email list page where you can sign up to receive valuable updates directly in your email inbox.
- Lastly, you can find me on various social networks — follow me on Twitter and LinkedIn — if you care to connect.
Make it a good day. ~ Edwin